To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Installation of ProM6.13

I download ProM 6.13 Windows with 64-bit JRE8 and then install it. After that, I click ProMPM613.bat but it stuck at that(see the pic) or click ProMPM613.exe but nothing happened(flash back). I want to know why and how to fix it.

Comments

• joshbchs
    edited November 2023

For how long have you waited in the console? Sometimes it takes a while until it opens the PM (espacially when you open it for the first time).

• Thanks for reply, it takes a long time to launch the software, but it succeeds. By the way, is there a list of all the plugins in ProM and detailed instructions for their use? Most of the time, I can't match the paper to the corresponding plugin.

• Hi,

You can get a list of all plug-ins currently installed in ProM by running the "Show Package Overview"plug-in in ProM. Note that this list depends on the packages that you have actually installed. We do not have detailed instructions for their use, unless the developer him/herself provides this. At the moment, you may be able to find some documentation at https://svn.win.tue.nl/trac/prom/browser/Documentation, but this site will (unfortunately) go offline in the near future.

Kind regards, Eric.