To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

BPI Challenge 2018 posting rules

bfvdonge
edited February 2018 in - BPI Challenge 2018
This forum is intended for participants of the BPI Challenge 2018 and it is monitored by the process owner of the BPI Challenge from within the German company data experts, located in Neubrandenburg. . More details on the BPI Challenge 2018 can be found on http://www.win.tue.nl/bpi/doku.php?id=2018:challenge

Feel free to ask content-related questions about the challenge, but please do not ask technical questions. Questions about the processes within the company, or possibly about the semantics of some of the attributes that are of interest to more users are encouraged. 

Start a discussion for each new question, after checking if that question hasn't been answered before. Also, feel free to answer questions from other participants.

Examples of wrong questions are "How can I load the data in ProM?", "How do I get a process model from ProM?", etc.

Please respect normal forum rules, so do not ask the same question twice, do not hijack a topic etc.