To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Exporting analytics data for better visualization

I am thinking about possibility of exporting analytics data for better visualization. 

1. Once we run Conformance check and ProM has done the alignments, how do we export the alignments data for the entire Event Log as well as Trace by Trace?

2. Any time we run summary statistics, how to export that raw data and/or summary data?

Any inputs in this regards is highly appreciated

Comments

• Hi Joe,

Good question(s).

1.: In ProM, once you have the alignments calculated, you are automatically taken to the visualization. If you go to the objects workspace, you can click the alignments object and export this to disk.

2. Not sure which data you are talking about, but the 'summary' tab of the log dialog contains text you can copy. I usually paste this in Excel for further processing.

You might also be interested in looking into RapidProM. The alignments operator there outputs several tables of statistics (high level to trace level to even individual move level), which can be written to disk.

Hope this helps!
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Thank you so much...Appreciated