To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

if I want ti run ETM algorithms ,I must be based on ProM?

if I want ti run ETM algorithms ,I must be based on ProM? if not,How can I run it?

Comments

• You can run the ETM from ProM 6 through the plug-in.
    You can also use it directly in your Java code, independently from ProM.
    There is even an option to run it from the command line but this requires you to compile the code yourself. And this is an undocumented and unsupported featured.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • independently from ProM,What should I do?
  • Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • I can't run MinimalExample.java because it hava lot of Errors,and I don't know how to Solve it Error while parsing the following log file, skipping this log input: C:\Users\jbuijs\Documents\TUe\Random stuff\000Event Logs\BPI12_financial_log.xes.gz java.lang.Exception: No suitable parser could be found! at org.deckfour.xes.in.XUniversalParser.parse(XUniversalParser.java:84) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.utils.LogUtils.loadFromFile(LogUtils.java:131) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.tests.MinimalExample.realMinimal(MinimalExample.java:40) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.tests.MinimalExample.main(MinimalExample.java:34) Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at org.deckfour.xes.info.XLogInfoFactory.createLogInfo(XLogInfoFactory.java:73) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.CentralRegistry.(CentralRegistry.java:116) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.CentralRegistry.(CentralRegistry.java:106) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.parameters.ETMParamFactory.buildParamAbstract(ETMParamFactory.java:374) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.parameters.ETMParamFactory.buildParam(ETMParamFactory.java:345) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.parameters.ETMParamFactory.buildParam(ETMParamFactory.java:258) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.parameters.ETMParamFactory.buildStandardParam(ETMParamFactory.java:149) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.tests.MinimalExample.realMinimal(MinimalExample.java:43) at org.processmining.plugins.etm.tests.MinimalExample.main(MinimalExample.java:34)
  • Hi,

You need to change the location of the event log file to be loaded, I assume that C:\users/jbuijs/.... does not exist on your computer.
    Joos Buijs