To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How to Run the InductiveMiner algorithm in Eclipse?

I downloaded the InductiveMiner-Prom-Plugin-master from Github and I've tried to run this algorithm in Eclipse but it doesn't work.

The steps I did after downloading the Eclipse: File-> Import->Git->Project from Git->post the URL at the end I clicked Run

Could you please help me to run this algorithm and I apologize if my question is very basic because I'm new in this field.

Thank you

Comments

• After you have downloaded/checked out the code from SVN (note: check out the /trunk/ subfolder of the InductiveMiner package) in Eclipse there should be a new run configuration that you can use to launch ProM from the code with the inductive miner package.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology