To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Store the alignment log information into a csv where I can save the fitness score for each case

This discussion was created from comments split from: Finding Alignments using Replay a Log on Petri Net For Conformance Analysis plugin.
Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology

Comments

• rahilaumer
    edited May 2017
    Hi , I want to store the alignment log information into a csv where I can save the fitness score for each case. Is there anyway to do so? 

• Hi Rahilaumer,

I split your question into a seperate thread.

I think what you are looking for is in the 'export' function. After you have obtained the alignment go to the objects workshop (i.e. left-most tab in top center), select the alignment object, and on the right-hand side, click the 'export' button. I believe there are even several export options.

Is this what you are looking for?
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • thanks for reply. 
    Now i can see how to export but in my case that export button is disabled. 

• So I need to covert above in to csv file. 

• Hi,

You need to select the 'PNRepResult' object, which is the third object from the top in your first post. Then the export button should be enabled.
    Joos Buijs