To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Restore Dot configuration with Prom

Using ProM lite... By mistake...I changed the parameters of view of graphic with dots ....now...I can not see the graph as the begining...how can I restore the initial configuration?
Thank you
Mary 

Answers

• Dear Mary,

On the top right in ProM you can select the visualizer. You can select the visualizer of your choice there.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • I get a graphic with big dots, but no like one line, I see it like individual points, (very big by the way).

I mean, I need to restore the configuration to:

X Axis Attribute,, Y axis attribute, Trace Sorting, etc...so , finally I could visualize a complete line, like in the example of the course .

Thank you again
  • Hi Mary,

Now I understand your problem better. On the left-hand side you can set all the settings as you wish.

Another trick is to click on the top right on the icons with the 4 squares. You now see an overview of all visualizations 'open' in ProM. Click the little cross next to the visualization we are discussing now. Then go back to the 'resources view' (the left-most tab in the top middle) and visualize the event log again (select event log and click eye-icon). This should re-set all settings.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology