To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Display average time duration in process map?

Is there a package that displays average time duration in a process map, much like the Heuristics Miner displays frequencies?  If it is not inherent in a particular package, is there a way to display an attribute that contains the time durations that could then be averaged?  Thanks

Comments

• Dear nzack,

Thanks for your question.
    With a log and a model as input,  the plugin "Replay a log on Petri Net for Performance/Conformance Analysis" in the "PNetReplayer" package can generate a process model, in which the values on transitions show the average time used by corresponding activities. You can also select "Time Between Transition Class Analysis" in the "Select visualisation" box to see the average time between any two activities.

Please let me know if you have further question!
    Guangming Li
    PhD student in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • The results from this plugin are exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you for your help!
  • PawelKranzberg
    edited June 2017
    Is there a doc / tutorial for this plugin?
  • kfgz087
    edited June 2017
    Guangming Li
    PhD student in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology