To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

conformance checking

Hi Dr.Buijs

Thank  you for invitation.

I am  new Master student on Process mining.  my question is about conformance checking in Prom5.

I have Pnml process model and want to  import ProM5 to get conformance.  I cannot able to connect Pnml process model with its log.  may you help me that how can I connect Pnml process model with log for using conformance checking?

Comments

• Hi Vahideh,

Did you do some research yourself? On this forum for instance this question has been asked a couple of times before.

Also, I strongly recommend to use ProM 6 since it contains newer techniques, based on alignments, that are superior to those in ProM 5.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology