To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

ProM 6: How to modify the UI ?

Hi,
        I want to develop a plugin for ProM 6 that could import an XML file and show the contained information in a window like "Log Visualizer".
I managed to create a plugin that imports my XML file but I don't know how to link the Log Visualizer window to it.
        Could you tell me what java class creates the "Log Visualizer" window for the XES files ?

Thanks!

Comments

• Dear Gabriel,

The "Log Visualizer" visualization is defined in the "LogDialog" package. You may want to see the classes on the package further and reuse them to make your own XML file visualization. 

If you don't really need specific XML format, I strongly suggest you use the existing XML standards supported in ProM (preferably XES). Not only that you don't have to implement many other new things (e.g. visualization, import/export), you can also immediately use existing plugins that works based on these formats.

Arya
    ProM Development Support