To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Replay analysis: all activities are inactive

This discussion was created from comments split from: ProM Lite error.
Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology

Comments

• Hi,
    I have run version 1.1. Everything works well, except replay analysis. They are all inactive. Quick respond would be great. Thank you. Hülya
  • Hi Hulya,

Sorry for the delayed response. I also split-off your comment to a dedicated thread.

After going through all the wizards screens you get several pop-ups. One mentions to ignore model moves for reliable results, click 'no' here.

If this is not solving your issue, could you provide a screenshot and further details? That would greatly help us to help you :)
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology