To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Academic version of Disco

This discussion was created from comments split from: New forum software installed.
Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology

Comments

• Nadeeka
    edited October 2015
    I am student in Ruhunu University Srilanka. I do the research using process mining approach so I need Disco Academic version of Disco. 
    How can I get the academic version of Disco?
  • @Nadeeka, all of the instructions can be found here: https://fluxicon.com/academic/
  • Dear Nadeeka and Erik,

@Nadeeka: I have moved your question to a seperate topic such that we keep discussions clear, and easily findable.

@Erik: thank you for the link, I hope this helps Nadeeka.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology