To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Animate Event Log in Fuzzy without best instance

Dear All,

I am interested in using the Animate Event Log in Fuzzy plugin on the whole process, without the need of computing the best instance and having clusters. Is that possible in ProM? I searched for documentation but I could not find a way of creating a MutableFuzzyGraph object without using the Best Fuzzy Instance plugin.

Right now, I am executing the plugins in the following order.
1. Mine for Fuzzy Model
2. I take the MetricsRepository and run Select Best Fuzzy Instance. The clusters are created here and I would like to avoid that as I want to see the full process during my animation.
3. I use the MutableFuzzyGraph and my log to run the Animate Event Log in Fuzzy Instance.

Kind Regards,
Boris

Answers

• hverbeek
    Accepted Answer
    Dear Boris,

What you can do is the following:
    1. Mine for a Fuzzy Model (like before)
    2. Change the sliders in the Fuzzy Model until you have a Fuzzy Instance that suits you.
    3. Right-click the visualized Fuzzy Instance, and select the (only) "Export Fuzzy Model" option. This creates a resource from the visualized Fuzzy Instance in ProM, but this resource is not automatically favorite.
    4. In the ProM Workspace, select the All tab. The created resource will be there.
    5. Select the resource and the Action button, select the Animate Event Log in Fuzzy Instance plug-in, add the log to the inputs of the plug-in, and run the plug-in.

If you want, you can also make the created resource favorite manually by selecting the resource and then selecting the Favorite button.

Kind regards,

Eric.

• Hi Eric,

Thanks a lot! That worked perfectly, I wasn't aware of the Export Fuzzy Model option.

Kind Regards,
    Boris