To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

ProM 6.5.1 Import failed

zmlzeze
edited August 2015 in - Development

I have trunked the ProM 6.5.1 package PetriNetReplayer and ran it as UITopia, but I encountered a problem that whatever I imported the ProM always import failed. The screenshot is in attachment.

The libraries have all been set up and no error or warning.

Answers

• Dear 'zmlzeze',

Could you start ProM 6.5.1 from the .bat file? This will create an additional DOS window that will provide a more detailed exception. Could you paste the exception shown there? That will help us find the cause of your problem.

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • JBuijs said:

Dear 'zmlzeze',

Could you start ProM 6.5.1 from the .bat file? This will create an additional DOS window that will provide a more detailed exception. Could you paste the exception shown there? That will help us find the cause of your problem.

Dear JBuijs,

Thank you for your suggestion.
    However since I trunk it into my eclipse IDE, the project does not contain any .bat. I know there are ProM651.bat and ProM651PM.bat in the installed ProM6.5.1's directory, yet there are detailed exception in my eclipse console window.
    I copied it and the txt in attachment contains the information for starting the ProM and one operation of import a petri-net file.