To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Performance analysis in ProM

fordanic
edited February 2015 in - Usage

Does ProM 6 have any support for conducting a similar performance analysis as Disco is capable of?

Answers

• ProM 6 certainly has! When you search the plug-ins for 'performance', you can run the "compute alignment for conformance/performance projection", and then in the visualization at the visualizer dropdown box, choose the performance projection, or performance matrix visualization.

Hope this helps!

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Thanks, however I cannot find the plugin "Compute alignment for conformance/performance projection" in ProM. Also my Not installed tab in the Package Manager is empty so I assume that I have all packages installed that are available. However, when starting ProM the are some errors logged in the command prompt:

Plugin class org.processmining.plugins.tracealignment.TraceAlignmentConnection could not be added as a plugin. At least one variant has to be specified.Plugin class org.processmining.models.connections.fuzzymodel.FuzzyModelConnection could not be added as a plugin. At least one variant has to be specified.Plugin class org.processmining.models.connections.fuzzymodeladapted.FuzzyModelAdaptedConnection could not be added as a plugin. At least one variant has to be specified.Plugin class org.processmining.plugins.log.metrics.plugins.DummyCompletenessMetric could not be added as a plugin. At least one variant has to be specified.Plugin class org.processmining.plugins.log.metrics.plugins.DummyComplexityMetric could not be added as a plugin. At least one variant has to be specified.Plugin class org.processmining.plugins.petrinet.replayfitness.ReplayFitnessConnection could not be added as a plugin. At least one variant has to be specified.Plugin class org.processmining.plugins.ilpminer.fitness.ILPFitnessConnection could not be added as a plugin. At least one variant has to be specified.Plugin class org.processmining.plugins.ilpminer.netproperties.NetPropertiesConnection could not be added as a plugin. At least one variant has to be specified.Plugin class org.processmining.plugins.causalnet.miner.FlexibleHeuristicsMinerPlugin could not be added as a plugin. At least one variant has to be specified.Method public void org.processmining.plugins.xpdl.exporting.XpdlExportNet.exportXPDLtoFile(org.processmining.contexts.cli.CLIPluginContext,org.processmining.models.graphbased.directed.bpmn.BPMNDiagramExt,java.io.File) throws java.io.IOException could not be added as a plugin. The context should be asked as first parameter and should be a the same, or a superclass of org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.UIPluginContext.Plugin class org.processmining.plugins.causalnet.miner.FlexibleHeuristicsMinerPlugin could not be added as a plugin. At least one variant has to be specified.

Guessing that some of these errors might be causing me to not find the mentioned plugin?

• Dear Fordanic,

The errors that are logged are caused by some plug-ins that do not follow the contract, these can be ignored.

The correct name of the plug-in should be "Replay a Log on Petri Net for "

(Sorry for the late reply, I only just noticed it was saved as a draft... Hope it is still relevant)

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology