To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Why can I not import a second file into ProM6.3?

JeremyBryans
edited October 2014 in - Usage

Hi,
I'm working my way through the ProM tutorial on the website. My problem is that I can't import a second file; the UI just freezes. It also happens when I delete the first file before trying to import a second time.

I’m using a Mac (OSX 10.9.4) and Java version 1.6.0.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Jeremy

Best Answer

• JBuijs
    Accepted Answer

Hi Jeremy,

First of all welcome to the ProM forum :) but I'm of course sorry to hear that things are not working as it should.

Just to clarify, are you trying to import event logs in both cases? How bit are they? And which import method do you use (you get a popup message with a dropdown to choose from).

If you run Prom from and IDE or from the command line, do you get any exception messages? If so, could you paste them here?

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology