To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

The Question about importing logs

LiKun
edited July 2014 in - Development

Hi,

I am new to ProM.I now have checked out the ProM and AlphaMiner.But when I am importing resource from file,It says "Error with import of [Ljava.io.File;@13e9fe4:java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException".What should I do?

Thank you!

Answers

• I assume that you run ProM from Eclipse (which is not necessary, as you can download ProM from promtools.org).
    However, if you want to run it from Eclipse, be sure to run the "ProM UITopia (AlphaMiner)" configuration. First however run the alphaminer package manager configuration to install the correct packages (for instance the AllPackage to install all packages at once).

In case you did all this and still encounter the error, could you please put the complete stacktrace (from Eclipse) here and add the event log you're trying to load?

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology