To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Checking instance-spanning compliance constraints with ontologies

Jochen
edited October 2013 in - Usage
Hi @ all,

I would like to use the plug-ins introduced in the paper "Context-aware Compliance Checking" by van der Werf et al. in order to check whether an instance-spanning compliance constraints has been violated by the respective log. Unfortunately I'm not able to figure out the exact usage of the introduced plug-ins based on the description given in the paper. Is there any additional documentation available regarding the usage of these plug-ins?
The following compliance rule is a typical example for the instance spanning constraints I would like to check:
"If resource r1 executes activity ax and resource r2 executes activity ay in process instance i1 of process p, r1 is prohibited from executing ay if r2 executed ax in any instance i1+n of process p."
I would be very grateful if anybody could help me out with any kind of documentation regarding the plug-ins or a few tips on how to tackle these constraints. Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Jochen