To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Plugins problem when running the Prom source code

qinlong
edited February 2013 in - Usage
I have followed the link( https://svn.win.tue.nl/trac/prom/wiki/setup/HowToBecomeAProMDeveloper) to check out the Prom6.2 source code, and run it through Eclipse. When first lauch, the Prom automitically installed several packages. And I could see the packages downloaded in my disk. So far there is no problem. 

However, when I launch the Prom again, there are several problems in the Eclipse console. Partial of the problems are screenshoted in the attachment.(The problem lists are so long that it can not be screenshoted in one picture, and the problems looks similar, so I only screenshot partial of the problem) .

I can see that problems are mainly divided into two kinds:
 One is like 
"Plugin class org.processmining.plugins.ltlchecker.CheckVisualizerConnection could not be added as a plugin. At least one variant has to be specified.",
the other one is like
"ERROR while scanning for plugins at: file:/C:/Users/Guo-68/.ProM/packages/ltlchecker-6.1.84/LTLChecker.jar:
   in file :org.processmining.plugins.ltlchecker.declare2ltl.MapsComparator
   org/processmining/plugins/declareminer/visualizing/DeclareMap
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/processmining/plugins/declareminer/visualizing/DeclareMap"

So did I missing some step before launching the Prom? What can I do to fix these problems?
Looking fowards your answeer.:)
q1.png 103.6K
q2.png 10.5K
q3.png 55.5K