To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Many questions on plugins

concorde
edited February 2013 in - Usage
I can see that there are many questions on plugins and, in fact, i believe it's justified.  No plugins, no ProM.  Right ?  But, what's the use of developping 300 plugins if there's no documentation coming with it.  While using one, we may have the choice of using many options but if we don't know what there for, it's useless.

There is some quite good documentation on the most popular ones like Heuristic miner, fuzzy miner and a couple of others but we're missing quite a bunch too.

First of all, does that documentation exist somewhere ?  Am I missing something ? 

Mike

Best Answer

Answers

• Thanks Arya. I had a look at your link and read a few of those references.

For developpers, here's a suggestion.  If you can add, somewhere in your documents, some pictures of graphs or reports we can achieve with your plugins, that may help people like me finding what we're looking for in a pretty fast manner.

My two cents...

Mike
  • hi 

I try to find documents of "prom architecture" "prom core architecture" to know how plugins conects with the prom core , i search in 

but I couldnt find any diagram of "prom architecture" 

does anyone know where i can find this kind of documents

regards