To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Please Help me Dear Friends

azaras
edited January 2013 in - XESame
Hello Dear friends,

I need your help because I am trying for convert csv file to xes but I face with appendix error.

I want you If you can, convert my data. I have only 1 day and if I can't result, I can't present my MS thesis.

I attach my data for you and I wish you help me in conversion data.

I have many trace that the traceID is ID in LogDoc table and my event name is combination of action and status fields in order.I want survey loop challenges.

I send to froum my data and want you that help me.

Please help me Dear friends Immediately.

thanks, 

Maryam.

Answers

• The field 'recordid' is not present in your data. Please use the correct column name.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Dear Joos,

Please give me you email address that I send for you original data. Because my Volume of data is higher than 8MB and I can't upload them here, due to I use the sql query for select many rows and then export sql table to excel.

I need your help Dear Joos, please help me.

kind regards,

Maryam.

• Dear Joos,

the recordid fields is traceid and may be I write ID column name.

recordid=id is traceID, Combination of Action and status are event name,created or timestamp is timestamp and created by or userID is resource.

thanks Dear Joos,

Maryam.

• Dear Maryam,

I hope that you understand that I can not help everybody that has issues with XESame in detail.
    Furthermore, I also hope you understand that I have my own personal deadlines to meet.

I'm
    more than willing to help you understand and use XESame. If you have
    any questions, post them here and I'll have a look. I can not however do
    part of your work.

I hope you understand.

Good luck though!
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Thanks Dear Joos,

My work isn't focuse on converting data, I persent a freamework for risk management and process mining and test my freamwork with sample data on procesmining.org site. but I want use real data and try for converting my data, but unfortunately I can't success. I convert my data with nitro but only 6% of them convert and i like convert all f them.
    I understand your said but I need emergency help for converting that I don't said about it on my thesis because this work is unimportant in my thesis.

Dear Joos, this froum generate for helping to others and you don't help me. you don't guide me for solving the problem!!!! I send my problem to froum but don't recieve answer from u!!!!!therefor what is the aim of this froum??????

thanks for your attention,

maryam.

• Dear Maryam,

Please read my master thesis (see http://www.processmining.org/xesame/start ) for basic help with how to create a mapping in XESame.

I understand that you're not a XESame expert etc. but please understand that I'm a PhD student that has other priorities too. Again, I really enjoy helping people, especially with working with something I created, but I just don't have enough time to do the conversion for you.

Therefore, give me a concrete question and I'll try to answer it.
    So, did you do what I suggested in my first post? Did it help? If no, what is the error you get? If yes, what is your current problem?

Joos
    Joos Buijs

• Dear Joos,

I read your thesis and  my problem in convetion data is in eventname!!! I don't know how solve my peroblem. I execute your first answer, my field name was recordid and when I send my data to froum I change its name.

my problem isn't about recordid because if the problem is recordid, the 3 stage did't implement Dear Joos!!!!!!

I try but I don't answer, I think data convertion spend littel time because I can convet your thesis data sample. if you want help the others for convert dat, you can because you should spend time for fill the blank field of exsame. if you see the picture I send firstly, you understand that my problem is in step 4.

I understand your said about your responsibilities, can you tell me How I write eventname????? I know answer to my question require 1 minute!!!! I execute your thesis data sample and found the filling the exsame event attributes require littel time!!!!!!!!!

if you can help me, I will very thanksful,

Maryam.

• Dear Maryam,

If the error you get is still the same as the one you get in the screenshot you attached in your first post, then the problem is not with the eventname mapping but in the traceID field in the trace mapping.

If you issue is with the event name you have two options, as explained in my MSc thesis:
    - fill in a fixed event name (just as you did for the concept:name of the log mapping). Every record that is returned from your query has that name and is put in the trace it relates to.
    - Fill in a derived name, just as you did for the resource name etc. Do this if your event name (partially) is determined by the data in your csv file.

That's all I can do with the information you gave me!
    Joos Buijs

• thanks Dear Joos,

I will test your said, Good luck.