To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Bug in LTL Checker in ProM 6.1?

Isabel
edited March 2012 in - Development
Hello,

I have found that it is not possible to access instance (trace) attributes with the LTL Checker in ProM 6.1:
java.lang.ClassCastException:org.deckfour.xes.model.impl.XAttributeLiteralImpl cannot be cast to java.lang.String

The instance attributes are specified in a MXML event log, probably that is why? Same log and same LTL rule work just fine using ProM 5.2.

I attach the simple LTL rule (ltl.txt) and give an event log with two example instances (mxml.txt). I was not allowed to upload files ending with .XML and .LTL ;)

It is fine for me to just use ProM 5.2, but I thought you nevertheless might want to resolve this issue :)

Best wishes,
Isabel

Best Answers

• fmaggi
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Isabel! you are right. There is a bug. I will solve it as soon as possible. You will find the new release of the plug-in in the nightly build package of ProM. Thank you for your help! Fabrizio
  • fmaggi
    Accepted Answer

Hi Isabel!

I have just released a new version of the LTLChecker. It should work now. (you will find the new version in the nightly build package soon). Thank you!

Fabrizio

Comments

• Hi Fabrizio,

no, thank _you_! :) I will check it out tomorrow!

Kind regards,
    Isabel