To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Some question about SplitMiner source code.

I was recently digging into the source code of SplitMiner and got stuck on the generate RPST BottomUpHierarchy step within the JOIN-Gateway Discovery step. The source code I have questions about is as follows. The irrelevant code has been hidden. Here I only show what I don’t understand:

1. Look at the first red box, But I really can't understand why the Rigid SESE should be analyzed together with the Bond case.
  2. Loop at the Second red box. Why define Loop list? Both SplitMiner's paper and RPST's Paper does not define a loop SESE. Why does the code determine that when the entry of a SESE is not a gateway but the exit is a gateway, the SESE is a Loop? What’s so subtle about this design? How should I understand this code design and Data Structure design idea? I really can't connect the code to the idea of ​​the paper.If anyone can help me I would be very grateful!These questions have really bothered me for a long time. I seem to be stuck in a mental dilemma.