To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Seeking Recommendation for Noise-Adding Plugin to Evaluate Privacy and Utility Tradeoff

Hello ProM Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on a project where I aim to assess the tradeoff between privacy and utility in process mining. Specifically, I intend to use a noise-adding plugin to introduce perturbations in my data and then compare the resulting privacy and utility metrics.

I would greatly appreciate your recommendations on which noise-adding plugin within ProM would be suitable for this purpose. I am looking for a plugin that offers flexibility in adjusting the level of noise and provides privacy and utility measures for evaluation.

Your insights and suggestions would be immensely valuable to my research. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Omar