To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Group equal instances

Anastasiia
edited February 2023 in ProM 6

Hello,

How can I group equal instances in a log and export this log in 6.12 or 6.5 version ? ProcessMining

I cannot find this plug-in. I need this for conformance checking.

Regards,

Anastasiia

Comments

• Hello Anastasiia,

The plugin you refer to is a ProM 5 plugin that has not been transferred to ProM 6.

Some existing ProM 6 plugins create these equals instances in the back, but one of them exposes this feature to be used by a plugin. An example of such a plugin is the "Filter In High-Frequency Traces (Single Log)" plugin, for which the algorithm can be found at https://svn.win.tue.nl/trac/prom/browser/Packages/Log/Trunk/src/org/processmining/log/algorithms/HighFrequencyFilterAlgorithm.java. This algorithm first builds a mapping from the group identity (a list of Strings) of every trace (using a provided classifier) to the number of traces having this group identity. Next, it filters the traces on these numbers. You could use this as a base for your own algorithm that maps every group identity to a number of traces.

Kind regards, Eric.