To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

ProbabilityTS plugin

Hi,

I've checked out the package (probabilityTS) from the svn repository, but when I run ProM Package Manager (ProbabilityTS).launch, the following message is shown:

Error: Could not find or load main class org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.packagemanager.PMFrame

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.packagemanager.PMFrame

A similar error occurs after executing ProM with UITopia (ProbabilityTS).launch:

Error: Could not find or load main class org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.UI

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.UI

Could anyone help me out with this error? I've noticed this plugin has not been updated for a long time, and no ivy file is contained as well.

Besides, if this plugin is not feasible anymore, what's the best way to modify it? Or are there any other plugins for the next activity prediction using a transition system?

Thanks,

Qian

Comments

• Hi,

This is an old package that has not been kept up-to-date. As a result, indeed, some things did not work properly. I've now brought the package up-to-date, please update your local working copy and then everything should work. Note that the updated package now does rely on IvyDE to be installed in Eclipse.

Kind regards,

Eric.

• Hi Eric,

Thank you for your updates. It works for me now :)

Best,

Qian