To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Some questions about “Negative Event Based Conformance Checking”

I have downloaded the relevant package files, but there is still no way to run the plug-in

Comments

• Hi,

Note that we use the following snippet to build the classpath and start ProM (you may have to update the versions number of the jar files in the dist folder):

@GOTO start

:add
     @set X=%X%;%1
     @GOTO :eof

:start
    @set X=.\dist\ProM-Framework-6.11.121.jar
    @set X=%X%;.\dist\ProM-Contexts-6.11.67.jar
    @set X=%X%;.\dist\ProM-Models-6.10.43.jar
    @set X=%X%;.\dist\ProM-Plugins-6.9.75.jar

@for /R .\lib %%I IN ("*.jar") DO @call :add .\lib\%%~nI.jar

@java^
     -Xmx4G^
     -da^
     -classpath "%X%"^
     -Djava.library.path=.//lib^
     -Djava.system.class.loader=org.processmining.framework.util.ProMClassLoader^
     -Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true^
     org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.UI

set X=
    I would use a scheme like this, and add a line like follows in the proper place:
    @for /R .\plugins %%I IN ("*.jar") DO @call :add .\plugins\%%~nI.jar

Kind regards,
    Eric.

• Hi Eric.
    Sorry, I don't quite understand where the language input code, I on the http://www.processmining.be/neconformance/ website to download the relevant package files

Kind regards,
    Hannah
  • Hi Hannah,

I think you'd better contact the authors on this plugin. The authors chose to distribute these ProM plugins apart from ProM, instead of as a part of ProM.

The example on the website you mention also refers to ProM 6.5.1, I have no idea whether this plugin still works in more recent versions.

Kind regards,
    Eric.