To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Conformance Checker

Mousavi
edited August 2011 in - Usage
Hi friends ,
I use ProM6 as a developer .I want to use Conformance Checker . I found it in ProM5.2 but I can't find it in Prom6!I don't know  how I can use it in ProM6.
Would you

Comments

• Hi Mousavi,

This plug-in is not (yet) available as such.
    See this topic for more information:
    http://www.win.tue.nl/promforum/discussion/123/conformance-checking
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology

• I try to use prom5.2 to use Conformance checker ,but unfortunately Prom5.2 can not import an external petri net  model.I don't know why!

• ProM 5.2 is able to import PNML files produced by Yapser for instance.
    The ProM 5.2 documentation lists all the possible input formats (see the 'help' menu item)
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • I exported a PN model that was generated by alpha algorithm, but when I want to import it ,it doesn't shown !