To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

convert the petri net into a direct follow graph

Is there a plug-in that can convert the petri net into a direct follow graph? Thanks ,li.

Comments

• Hi,

If you are using ProM 6.10 or the ProM Nightly Build, you could install the BaseMiners package, which contains a plugin 'Discover Petri Net using Directly-Follows Miner' that discovers the Direclty Follows graph as a Petri net.

In the back, this plugin uses the 'Mine Transition System' plugin, which can create a Directly Follows graph as a transition system, and coverts the transition system to a Petri net. If you are fine with a Directly Follows graph as a transition system, you could also use this plugin. To do so, accept all default settings, except the two top percentage sliders, which you should pull completely to the right (100%), and the 'Remove self loops' option, which you should deselect.

Kind regards,
    Eric.