To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How can I download and install the Statechart workbench?

I have read"Statechart ProM Plugin – User Manual",where said that I have two way can download it,one view http://www.promtools.org/doku.php?id=nightly,which I can not understand what it says,the other I can download it from prom package manager,which I cant find it from my package manager.by the way ,I use prom 6.7. Can anybody help me? Tang

Comments

• Hi,

In ProM 6.7, you need to install the Statechart package using the ProM Package Manager. I would advice to use ProM 6.9, as this contains the latest released versions of all plugins. In ProM 6.9, the Statechart package is also auto-installed.

You can also download the noghtly Build, which is an archive that you can unpack, and that contains two batch (script) files: ProM.bat (.sh) and PackageManager.bat (.sh). You can then run ProM using the ProM.bat file and/or the Package Manager using the PackageManager.bat file. The Nightly Build uses the latest versions of the packages.

Kind regards,
    Eric.

• Thank you Eric. Firstly,I download the nightly build,which PackageManager.bat (.sh)can run,but ProM.bat can not.I dont know where package has been downloaded,because when I open prom 6.7,it still dont have the plugin I want.So I download prom 6.9,which finally runs and I successfully use the plug in. Hope my feedback can help more people.