To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How to convert XES logs to MXML logs using ProM 6.8 ?

Hi,

Recently, I started using ProM5.2 because some plugins are not in ProM6.8, but ProM5.2 can only import files in MXML format. 

Firstly, is there a plug-in in ProM6.8 that can convert XES files to MXML files, because I remember that exists, but I didn't find it. Who knows the name of the plug-in and where can I find it?

Secondly, the installation method of ProM5.2 is not the same as ProM6.8, just need to install the software on the line, do not need to install the plug-in separately? Is that right?

This is the two main problems I have encountered, I hope to get help, thank you very much.

Ethan Zhang.

Comments

• I just knew that the Disco can also convert file formats.
  • Dear Ethan Zhang,

You can simply import a XES log file, and export the imported log to a MXML file. There is no conversion required between the two, the imported object can be directly exported to MXML.

Kind regards,
    Eric.
  • @hverbeek

It turned out to be like this, thank you very much, Eric.