To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Cumulative Net Worth

Can you please explain the origin of the column "_event_Cumulative_net_worth__EUR__"? I would assume that this value would store the values from the single invoices or goods receipts to check their values against the total purchase order item value in the event "Create Purchase Order Item." However, the value for cumulative net worth is mostly the same value for all events, even if multiple invoices are entered for one purchase item. If we understand this value as the perception of net worth at a given point in time during the event performed, I do not understand, why there is no change in the net worth after changes to the quantity or price, e.g., in case_concept_name 4507000262_00010, there is a price change, and the net worth is not changed afterward.

Could you please explain how to understand this column? Thank you very much in advance!