To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How can I Export a Petri net in ProM6

Mousavi
edited June 2011 in - Usage
Hi friends,

I use Prom6 as a developer, after I run an algorithm for example Alpha Algorithm how can I save the output (Petri net)?

Thanks alot

Mousavi

Comments

• Hi Mousavi,

After running the Alpha algorithm a 'Petri Net' object is produced in ProM. When you switch to the object view (right most icon on top) you can select this object. On the right there are buttons with actions you can perform (e.g. view, apply action etc.). At the bottom there is an 'export' button that allows you to save the Petri Net.
    Another option (in this case) is while viewing the Petri Net, on the bottom right there is also an 'Export' option to export the Petri Net as an image.

Hope this helps,
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Dear Joos Buijs,
    I use Prom6 as a developer.I did it before,but it doesn't work. I don't know why ? I pressed the 'export' button , the window for saving was opened but it wasn't saved!!!! please guide me .

thanks alot,
    Mousavi