To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Run 'Classify Test Log using Log Skeleton' in Prom 6.6

Hi, I only have ProM 6.6 installed in my PC and, currently, I'm in a position that installing ProM 6.8 is impossible due the user restriction by the IT admin.
Can I still be able to run 'Classify Test Log using Log Skeleton' plugin which available in ProM 6.8 in Prom 6.6? If yes, how to make this happen?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Answers

• Hi,

You can do this by following the following steps:
    1. Download the file http://www.promtools.org/prom6/packages68/LogSkeleton/LogSkeleton-6.8.27-all.zip into the folder where you have installed ProM 6.6.
    2. Unzip the contents of that zip file into that same folder. That folder should now contain a file named LogSkeleton.jar.
    3. In the ProM66.bat file in that folder, change the class path (-classpath option) to "ProM66.jar;LogSkeleton.jar;ProM66_lib/*", that is, add the LogSkeleton.jar file to the class path.
    4. Run ProM 6.6 by running the ProM66.bat file. The plug-in should now be there. While starting, ProM 6.6 may issue some error message while scanning some jar files, but these messages can be recognized.
    For me, this works.

Kind regards,

Eric.

• Hi, This works for me too.

Thanks for your reply.