To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Bug in Animation Export of Inductive Visual Miner when showing paths and queue lengths?

I'm using the Inductive Visual Miner with ProM Lite 1.2. When selecting "Paths and queue lengths" under "Show", the queue lengths in the activities change dynamically during the animation.

However, when I export the same animation under "Export view" by selecting ".avi", the exported animation does not change the queue lengths dynamically. The animation itself works, but the queue lengths remain frozen.

Could this be a bug in the Inductive Visual Miner?

Best, Frank

Comments

• Hi Frank,

I tested the Inductive Visual Miner as you indicated.
    I think you are right, and it may be a bug in the plugin.
    I already sent your report of the bug to the author of the plugin.

Thanks!
    Guangming Li
    PhD student in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Hi Frank,

Thanks for reporting, I'll have a look.

Kind regards,

Sander
    Sander Leemans
    Assistant Processor (Lecturer) at Queensland University of Technology
    Author of the visual Miner and Inductive Miner
  • Hi sander

Thanks for looking at this. Will you post here once you could fix it? Not sure if I have to reinstall ProM-Lite or if plugin-updates get pulled automatically upon starting ProM.
  • An update that enables this feature has been released, and will be available in the Nightly Build tomorrow.
    Sander Leemans
    Assistant Processor (Lecturer) at Queensland University of Technology
    Author of the visual Miner and Inductive Miner