Log properties at conversion
When trying to make the XES conversion, I first got an error message because I forgot to fill out he from-field at the log properties. The error message (in debug mode) looked as follows:
2011-05-17 09:24:12: (DEBUG) We are about to run the following query to extract the items for Log:
SELECT Procurement AS [concept_name] FROM
2011-05-17 09:24:12: (ERROR) There is an error in the query (turn on 'debug' mode to see it) to fetch the information for Log, this is the error we got: (-3506) [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error in FROM clause.
After adding the table of a key activity of the process, I got another error message. Since I am not sure it has nothing to do with my 'from'problem, I gave the previous details along...
2011-05-17 09:09:33: (PROGRESS) We stopped execution because of a critical error.
2011-05-17 09:09:49: (PROGRESS) Starting step 1 of 10: initialization.
2011-05-17 09:09:50: (PROGRESS) Starting step 2 of 10: Extracting log info.
2011-05-17 09:09:50: (DEBUG) We are about to run the following query to extract the items for Log:
SELECT Procurement AS [concept_name] FROM EKPO_filtered
2011-05-17 09:09:50: (ERROR) There is an error in the query (turn on 'debug' mode to see it) to fetch the information for Log, this is the error we got: (-3010) [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.
2011-05-17 09:09:55: (PROGRESS) We stopped execution because of a critical error.
Has somebody any idea about what's going wrong here?
Thanks in advance,
Thanks for posting this question on the forum
The (second) error XESame gives indicates that there is an error in the query that is build from the mapping description. Unfortunately, XESame does not check certain aspects before it tries to run the query and the default error messages thrown by the database itself are not always that descriptive.
In this case I'm assuming that you want the value 'procurement' for the concept_name attributes for the log. However, the database now thinks that you want the value of the procurement field in the EKPO_filtered table. If you add '-symbols before and after procurement you tell the database that you want the value 'procurement' returned.
I hope this helps you to fix the problem and to continue defining your mapping.
If you encounter any more problems along the road, don't hesitate to post them here
Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
I did not find your answer until now. I'm sorry it took me this long!
Thanks for the answer. I'm going to check it as soon as possible!
- 1.5K All Categories
- 45 Announcements / News
- 215 Process Mining
- 6 - BPI Challenge 2020
- 9 - BPI Challenge 2019
- 24 - BPI Challenge 2018
- 27 - BPI Challenge 2017
- 8 - BPI Challenge 2016
- 67 Research
- 974 ProM 6
- 379 - Usage
- 286 - Development
- 8 RapidProM
- 1 - Usage
- 6 - Development
- 54 ProM5
- 19 - Usage
- 185 Event Logs
- 30 - ProMimport
- 75 - XESame