To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

No packages being installed

lwangikar
edited May 2012 in ProM 6
Just installed Prom6.1, revision 2286 / Windows version. Install went fine, all files in the righ place and Prom61, the process manager and XESame launch fine. When I try to install packages through PM, a screen whizzes by and nothing happens, Package stays in the "Not installed" folder. I do not see any packages.xml file or the pacakges folder being created. I also seem to be missing the "BPM2010" pacakge. Help?

Answers

• Are you sure you downloaded ProM 6 from http://www.promtools.org/prom6/?
    The revision number sounds a bit low...
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Yes, downloaded from the same link. Did it again to be doubly sure, after uninstalling the previous. Same issue persists.
  • Another update: downloaded a version for Mac; all working fine, except, I can not locate the alpha algorithm. So will not worry about the windows issues mentioned above now.