To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

how can i use OpenXES?

SeokJinYoon
edited May 2012 in Event Logs
hi, all

These days I studying process mining. i want converting data to XES but, i can`t use this

I was Implemented import data to entity(data type of my project) from my java modules. 

I want use CSV data. so import csv file to entity. (XML->XES  X  //  CSV->XES  O)

I tried to analyze the file. but, I did not know how to generate Xlog.

Q1.  I don't know use this... 

Q2. how can i SetValue??

filename : in/XesXmlParser.java

source code
===========

public void startElement(String uri, String localName, String qName,
Attributes attributes) throws SAXException {
} else if (tagName.equalsIgnoreCase("event")) {
// event element
event = factory.createEvent();
attributableStack.push(event);
} else if (tagName.equalsIgnoreCase("trace")) {
// trace element
trace = factory.createTrace();
attributableStack.push(trace);
}

I understand create Trace and Event. but, How Can i SetValues???

Q.3  How do i create as Xlog??

String[][] data_test = {{"caseid","title","date"},{"1","test0","2012-5-24"},{"2","test1","2012-5-25"}};

T_T help me...  comment or mail to : coocle@nate.com  plz..

Answers

• Please have a look at Nitro (by Fluxicon), XESame (see processmining.org) or the ProM Import Framework. These should help you reach your goal.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • @SeokJinYoon
    Did the comment from @JBuijs really helped? If did could you please share what did you come up with at the end?