To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How to make a Visualizer in ProM 6?

jaclaes
edited December 2011 in - Development
Hi 

I want to make a plug-in which results in a colored BPMN-model.
- Are there already classes to represent a BPMN model?
- Is there already a visualizer for BPMN models?
- If not, how can I make my own BPMN model visualizer? I guess this is not documented: can it be easily explained in this forum? Are there good examples in ProM? Which classes can I use?

(I already managed to make a simple visualizer which draws on a JPanel, but I'm hoping to be able to reuse classes for zooming, exporting, drawing nodes and edges, etc.or copy from other examples like Heuristic Miner (but for HM I do not really find the code to start from))

Thanks!

Jan

Best Answer

• aadrians
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Jan, 

To my knowledge, the BPMN package contains implementations of BPMN model/visualizer. You may want to check it out.

Regards,
    Arya

Answers

• Do you need special permission to download other packages ? I always get an svn error when trying to checkout a package for example https://svn.win.tue.nl/trac/prom/browser/Packages/BPMN/Trunk/
  • You shouldn't, what error do you get?
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • From the eclipse svn plugin I get just     svn: Malformed XML.

From the command line tool: svn: The OPTIONS response did not include the requested activity-collection-set; this often means that the URL is not WebDAV-enable

•   svn: Repository moved permanently to '/trac/prom/Packages/BPMN/Trunk'; please relocate
    svn: OPTIONS request failed on '/trac/prom/Packages/BPMN/Trunk'

The location I am trying to checkout is https://svn.win.tue.nl/trac/prom/browser/Packages/BPMN/Trunk
  • Found it. The location was with repos/Packages