To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

ProM UITopia package manager.

sahom1
edited November 2011 in ProM 6
Dear friends,
I just downloaded ProM 6 and installed it on my win7. After installation I ran it and it started to download some packages. After several minutes my Internet connection was ruptured and it caused to cancel downloading process. Then the main screen of ProM showed up. I saw no package installed yet, so I close it and opened "ProM UITopia package manager". the question is I don't know how I can run the download process again. I need some package like "Simple log filter" and so on..

I appreciate if someone help me.

Answers

• Hi Sahom1,

Welcome on the forum!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult first experience with ProM 6.
    If you go to your user folder (C:\users\...\) and then delete the .ProM61 folder from there you should be able to install all packages again.

Let me know if this worked!
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Hi Joos Buijs.. Thank you so much for your attention.

I saw that path which you said and there were lots of packages... But there weren't any packages I need (like "Simple log filter"). Can I download it separately and install it? If yes, how? and Where?

( It takes too long if I want download all packages again).

Thank you again.
  • sahom1
    edited November 2011
    In addition, This is my first experience in process mining, and I use ProM6 Tutorial which published by Eric Verbeek and Jagadeesh Chandra Bose. I downloaded its sample XES file and I'm going to do everything like the Tutorial to learn it. As a result, I need those plugins and packages that are used in Tutorial. I don't have some of the packages to do and finish the tutorial.
  • JBuijs
    edited November 2011
    Hi Sahom,

Does this related discussion help?
    www.win.tue.nl/promforum/discussion/160/manual-package-installation
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology