To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Installation Prom 6.0 Windows 7/64 bits

lvousten
edited August 2011 in ProM 6
I have problems installing Prom 6.0 on a Windows 7/64 bits machine. Java 1.6 64 bits has been installed. I have been trying the windows installer, and the tar.gz files as well. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Hi 'lvousten',

For me ProM 6 works fine on windows 64 bit.
    Have you tried right-clicking the jar file and selecting which java runtime to use? (the 64-bit of course). this might sometimes help.

If not, could you provide us with more error details, for instance those you get when starting prom6.bat???
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • lvousten
    edited September 2011
    Dear Joos, See below a print screen. Lucasimageimage
  • Nightly buid 02092011 gave this error
  • Dear 'lvousten',

Could you please replace the line with the PACKAGE_URL in the ProM.ini file with the following and try again?

PACKAGE_URL = http://www.promtools.org/prom6/packages/packages.xml

The URL displayed by your screendumps corresponds to an old URL, which might not work properly anymore. Also, please check the line with the RELEASE_PACKAGE in this file. It should read

RELEASE_PACKAGE = AllPackages

Please note that the RELEASE_PACKAGE should be in the repository at the PACKAGE_URL.

Cheers,

Eric.