To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Usage of "Eigenvalue-based Precison" (Java Exception)

Hello everyone,

i am trying to use the eigenvalue-based precison measure plugin, that was published by Andreas Solti.

Unfortunately i get an Java Exception when executing the plugin. I tried the plugin with both Petri Net and Accepting Petri Net as an Input. The Log (.xes) and Petri Net files (.pnml .apnml) are attached to this discusssion. Last week i already wrote an Email to Andreas Solti but i havent received a reply so far.

Maybe somepne can see what my problem is or even had a similar problem before. Thank you!

ProM-Version: 6.13 with 64-bit JRE 8

Java-Version: JDK 1.8.0_202

Comments

• Hi,

It seems the developer forgot to include some jar files the plug-in actually depends on. As a result, when the plug-in runs, ProM needs to load some classes that are just not there... As a result, the plug-in fails, which gives you this invocation target exception.

I've included a zip file containing two jar files that are missing. With these jar files, you example (using the accepting Petri net) works for me. Please copy both jar files into the lib folder of the installed generalizedconformance package. Typically, this package is installed in the .ProM613\packages\generalizedconformance-6.9.81 folder in your user folder.

Kind regards, Eric.

• Hi Eric,

Thank you for your response. The plugin works for me now! :)

Have a good week.

Joshua