To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

ERPSimulator Plugin doesn't appear in ProM

Hello,

I am trying to install the package ERPSimulatorOne recommended approach to do so was using the ProM 6 nightly builds. I followed the instructions here: http://promtools.org/doku.php?id=nightly. I installed the package in the package manager but the plugin doesn't show up on the Actions page in ProM.

To resolve that I followed different troubleshooting hints without success: I cleared the cache, I tried reinstalling everything and I tried changing the PLUGIN_LEVEL_THRESHOLD in the ProM.ini file.

Has anyone an idea what could be the problem? I would really appreciate any help :)

Thank you!

Answers

• Hi,

It seems that this package needed a new build and a new release. I've now created a new build and a new release (version 6.12.1). This new release should be available in the ProM Nightly Build later today.

Kind regards,
    Eric.
  • Hi Eric, 

Thank you a lot for having a look at the issue!
    I will try out the Nightly Build of tonight tomorrow and let you know if it worked.

Kind regards,
    Luisa
  • Hi Eric,

It worked, thank you!

Kind regards,
    Luisa