To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

ETConformance

Mousavi
edited August 2011 in ProM 6
Hi friends ,
I saw this topic :
http://www.win.tue.nl/promforum/discussion/10
I like to know what ETConformance is and how it works .please introduce a reference about it .
Thanks alot
Tahereh

Comments

• I found it :)
  • Dear Mousavi,

First of all, please ask your questions in that topic so that we have the complete discussion on ETConformance (in this case) in one topic. This makes it easier for future guests to find answers to their questions.

Furthermore, could you share the reference you found? Others might find it useful too.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Dear Joos Buijs,
    That's right ." A fresh look at Precision in Process Conformance" ( www.lsi.upc.edu/~jmunoz/pub/BPM10.pdf  ) is the paper that you can read to identify with ETConformance and also prom.win.tue.nl:8000/Tracsites/export/.../ETConformance%20plug-in.pdf .I read them and I found them useful .

• Dear Mousavi,

You may also want to look at:

Jorge Muñoz-Gama,
    Josep Carmona:
    Enhancing precision in Process Conformance: Stability, confidence and severity.
    CIDM 2011: 184-191

Best Regards,
    JC
  • Hi JC,
    I will study it
    Thanks alot
    Tahereh