To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

the number in Fuzzy Model

Hi. May I ask what does the number under the event name of the fuzzy model mined by the fuzzy miner represent? Does it mean the proportion of events with this event name in the log, or the probability from this event to the next event?
Kind regards.

Comments

• Hi,

From the PhD thesis of Christian Günther (https://pure.tue.nl/ws/files/2094639/Metis210572.pdf):

"All nodes are labeled with their respective significance, with clusters displaying the mean significance of their elements. The brightness of edges between nodes emphasizes their significance, i.e. more significant relations are darker. Edges are also labeled with their respective significance and correlation values. By either removing or hiding less significant information, this visualization enables the user to focus on the most interesting behavior in the process."

Please check out the thesis for the definitions of these metrics.

Kind regards,
    Eric.
  • thank you!