To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Can you introduce some Logs to me?

Mousavi
edited July 2011 in Process Mining

Dear friends,

I need some logs that they have instances of complecated processes . Could
you suggest some logs ?

Thanks alot

Tahereh

Comments

• Hi Tahereh,

The event logs that we have currently available can be found here:

http://data.3tu.nl/repository/collection:event_logs

These are divided in synthetic and real-life event logs. The currently available real-life event log should be complex enough for you I imagine.

Good luck!

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Hi Joos Buijs,
    Thanks alot :)
    Tahereh
  • Dear joos,
    I download log files ,they aren't MXML files .How can I convert them to MXML file ?
    Thanks alot
    Tahereh
  • You can load them in ProM 6 and then use the 'export to disk' button to write them as MXML files.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • How can I build an MXML log file?
  • If you mean convert from XES: use the 'export to disk' button in ProM 6 (bottom right in the objects view).
    If you mean synthetically generate: you could use CPN Tools to create MXML files.
    If you mean write a small file yourself: use any text editor to write MXML valid XML code
    Joos Buijs