To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Got No Responding while use Fodina Process Discovery

I follow the instruction to install Fodina from here: http://www.processmining.be/fodina/#_ . However, when I use the example log and also my log, there is no responding (loading for a long time). I attach the inteface of the ProM.

And this is the record in command prompt :smile: 
Start plug-in Open XES Log File (Naive)
End plug-in Open XES Log File (Naive), took 180 milliseconds
[ActionsBrowser] setFocus
Start plug-in Fodina Miner
-------- The following exception was logged by the framework:
         The exception was probalby handled properly.
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
        at javax.swing.SwingWorker.get(SwingWorker.java:602)
        at org.processmining.framework.plugin.ProMFuture.get(ProMFuture.java:119)
        at org.processmining.framework.plugin.impl.AbstractPluginDescriptor$1.done(AbstractPluginDescriptor.java:189)
        at org.processmining.framework.plugin.ProMFuture$1.done(ProMFuture.java:66)
        at javax.swing.SwingWorker$5.run(SwingWorker.java:737)
        at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.run(SwingWorker.java:832)
        at sun.swing.AccumulativeRunnable.run(AccumulativeRunnable.java:112)
        at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.actionPerformed(SwingWorker.java:842)
        at javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Timer.java:313)
        at javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Timer.java:245)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:74)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:205)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at org.processmining.framework.plugin.impl.PluginDescriptorImpl.execute(PluginDescriptorImpl.java:249)
        at org.processmining.framework.plugin.impl.AbstractPluginDescriptor$1.doInBackground(AbstractPluginDescriptor.java:151)
        at org.processmining.framework.plugin.ProMFuture$1.doInBackground(ProMFuture.java:56)
        at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:295)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
        at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:334)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jgoodies/forms/layout/RowSpec
        at org.processmining.plugins.kutoolbox.ui.TwoColumnParameterPanel.setLayout(TwoColumnParameterPanel.java:39)
        at org.processmining.plugins.kutoolbox.ui.TwoColumnParameterPanel.<init>(TwoColumnParameterPanel.java:35)
        at org.processmining.plugins.bpmnminer.ui.AbstractParameterPanel.<init>(AbstractParameterPanel.java:16)
        at org.processmining.plugins.bpmnminer.ui.SimpleParameterPanel.<init>(SimpleParameterPanel.java:19)
        at org.processmining.plugins.bpmnminer.plugins.FodinaMinerPlugin.ExecuteSimplePlugin(FodinaMinerPlugin.java:147)
        ... 13 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.jgoodies.forms.layout.RowSpec
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:355)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)
        ... 18 more
--------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

• Please make sure that either the InteractiveProcessMining or the MultiPerspectiveMiner package have been installed in ProM. You can install them using the ProM Package Manager. This will add the classes your ProM now lacks.

By the way, which version of ProM are you using for Fodina?
  • I use ProM 6.8. I checked my Package Manager and I just realized that I haven't install InteractiveProcessMining. I will install it now and report to this forum if it's work or not.

• I already install InteractiveProcessMining and MultiPerspectiveMiner package. However, I got new error about jdk and cannot open the ProM
  • You are now using the default Java on your machine, which is (considering the output above) Java 9 or newer. Please use Java 8. If you have a version of ProM 6.8 with bundled JRE8, you can replace "java" on the command-line by "jre8\bin\java".

• Yes, it is resolved. Thank you very much, hverbeek. You are really help me a lot.  :)