To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Annotated Event logs required

aryans14
edited November 2020 in Event Logs
I am working on research project and am stuck with unavailability of dataset with domain semantics for the experiments. What I need is event log in CSV or any other format labelled/ annotated event logs of any domain in which multiple low level acclivities are labelled with their corresponding high level activity. Example: activity A-B-C labelled with High level activity "Production start" and so on.

I ll be very much grateful if respected research community members help me finding such a dataset.

Comments

• Hi,

Is there no partner in your research project who can deliver such event logs?

This annotation you mention is very much research in progress. As such, I guess some other researchers may have logs with low level activities, but I do not know whether they are annotated with the high level activities. And these researchers may no be able to share these logs due to NDAs.

Kind regards,
    Eric.