To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Converting LONG value (which is a date) in MSSQL with XESame

scanbaz
edited June 2011 in - XESame
Hi,

I have a DB which keeps the events' schedule, start and complete times in LONG format. I am now using XESame to connect to DB and create the log file. 

Since the times in DB are in LONG format, time:timestamp key in the mapping definition UI does not allow to state that DB contains LONG but not a Date.

How can we convert this LONG values in the DB to DATE format during the conversion with XESame?

Thanks.
Kind regards,

Selda

Comments

• Hi Selda,

Can you provide us with some examples of the long values?
    Are these for instance in UNIX timestamp format? (e.g. number of seconds since 1-1-1970 00:00:00)?

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Hi Joos,

Sorry for my late reply.

Some of the examples are: 1287584500125, 1287584512464, 1287584507508 and 1294307940742. Yes, they are exactly in UNIX timestamp format.

Thanks.
    Regards,

Selda