To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

conformance analysis error

Hi guys
I imported loan process event log and it's petri net and select "conformance analysis" .
But I encountered with this error ?
What can I do ?

4.PNG 104.8K
5.PNG 6.6K

Comments

• Hi,

Please check whether the LpSolve package has been installed properly.

As this LpSolve package comes in different flavors for different operating systems, it might be useful to know which operating system you are actually using.

Kind regards,
    Eric.
  • hverbeek said:
    Hi,

Please check whether the LpSolve package has been installed properly.

As this LpSolve package comes in different flavors for different operating systems, it might be useful to know which operating system you are actually using.

Kind regards,
    Eric.
    hi again

LpSolve package has been installed properly .

My OS: windows 10 , 64 bit

thanks

• Hi,

The lpsolve/LpSolveException class is implemented in the lpsovle55j.jar file, which should be located in the lib folder of the installed lpsolve-5.5.4 folder. Could you please check whether this file is there?

Otherwise, could you please start ProM using the .bat file, and copy-paste the contents of the command prompt to here? When started from the .bat file, a lot of diagnostic information is written to the command prompt, may just help.

I'm using 64 bits Windows 10, no problems here.

Kind regards,
    Eric.

• hverbeek said:
    Hi,

The lpsolve/LpSolveException class is implemented in the lpsovle55j.jar file, which should be located in the lib folder of the installed lpsolve-5.5.4 folder. Could you please check whether this file is there?

Otherwise, could you please start ProM using the .bat file, and copy-paste the contents of the command prompt to here? When started from the .bat file, a lot of diagnostic information is written to the command prompt, may just help.

I'm using 64 bits Windows 10, no problems here.

Kind regards,
    Eric.

Hi,

There was not exist any folder with "lpsolve" name in the installed path.

I run the prom package manager and remove lpsolve package , then reinstall lpsolve .
    FINALLY The problem solved.

your sincerely,
    Mahdi.